- Place in a sunny, south or west facing window.
- Water thoroughly, until water drips through the bottom of the pot, remove excess water from the drip tray.
- Allow to completely dry out before watering again.
- Water sparingly in the winter.
- Don’t let your string of pearls plant get too cold – avoid drafts and open windows.
- Fertilize fortnightly in spring and summer, but use half the amount recommended on the pack.
Michele AKA Zimza – Flicker
Wary Meyers living room http://www.flickr.com/photos/88327045@N00/2714737429/
- Spider plants like plenty of natural light, but not direct sunlight.
- Water when the soil feels dry.
- Use distilled water to help prevent the tips of the leaves going brown.
- Fertilize spider plants now and again between April and September, but use half the recommended amount of fertilizer- they’re sensitive souls!